Friday, August 1, 2014

Ring from Oscar de la Renta

As you girls know, lately I have been quite taken with gold jewelry.  I was browsing the Oscar de la Renta website when all of a sudden I noticed this "carved rose cocktail ring" from the Fall Winter 2014 collection.  "Holy shit," I said to myself, "That thing is feminine and beautiful.  I have got to jump on it."  I ordered it from the Oscar de la Renta store in New York City.  They always send things out on second day shipping but I was forced to pay $35 for it.  Daylight robbery!!!!  With that said, who would have imagined it would come in such beautiful packaging?  I did suspect the box would be white and blue (got that idea from the perfume "Something Blue").  Classy dark blue, white, and pink.
Oscar de la Renta - Rose Cocktail Ring
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey bitch quit spamming MFP with your garbage. You know you're not wanted there yet, have a need to be a cunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you will be commenting here :-)

    ReplyDelete