Saturday, July 19, 2014

Nail polishes from Burberry

My birthday is coming up soon so I decided to purchase 2 nail polishes from Burberry.  Not only are Burberry nail polishes cheaper than those from other brands, but they also have 2 specific colours that I wanted: namely, a nice beige (Nude Beige) and a crimson red (Oxblood).  I must mention that Burberry nail polishes are 0.27 oz as opposed to the standard 0.33 oz, but I have barely made a dent in the nail polish I purchased last year since I don't wear nail polish all the time.  It's shameful, I know xD

I feel that these colours will look very good with my gold ring(s)



Let me know in the comments YOUR favourite nail polish colours or what is on your nail polish wishlist. Mxx

4 comments:

  1. There's a suprising lack of hats on this blog.
    Can I be the "hat" co-author and have posting privileges? Otherwise I feel guests may be coming to this page being mislead.

    I promise I wont just post a bunch of dick pix.
    There will definitely be hats in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, maybe you should do! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should spend more money on singing lessons. Or handing us out earplugs.

    ReplyDelete