Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Ring from Saint Laurent

Hi girls.  This blog is an honest place.  With that said, I am baring my soul and telling you that I have decided to purchase this ring because a good friend of mine cut off contact with me and somehow I feel that changing something up might make him see fit to talk to me again

With that said, this ring is something that I will enjoy, whether or not it brings my friend back to me.  Jewelry is part of my DNA.  I used to play with my jewelry a lot when I was in a relationship with Rafal.  I gave my jewelry all of my attention and he hated it and would snatch my necklaces out of my hands.  When one day I lost my necklace, he was really happy.

I am quite intrigued by the idea of gold jewelry - gold rings, layered gold bracelets.  I saw this ring (sterling silver coated with 18k gold for those jewelry buffs out there!) on Saint Laurent's website and it took me for a spin with its beauty.  I am going for an elegant, feminine look with my jewelry.  I got it in a size 5 and ordered it from the Greene Street boutique in NYC.





No comments:

Post a Comment