Sunday, August 17, 2014

Valentino + Tom Ford Perfumes + GWP from Nordstrom

My mum is coming here a lot sooner than expected due to what's happened to me lately. I wore Tom Ford Black Orchid and Valentino Valentina Assoluto before some troubling legal issues began, so hopefully buying these perfumes will remind me of a more carefree time, even though for me the Black Orchid packaging leaves a lot to be desired.  Also the perfumes come with an amazing gift with purchase from the recent Nordstrom beauty/fragrance event.  Lately I've been wearing a lot of perfume as I go to a lot of places like the police station and the Mormon church.

I also asked my dad to pick up the fluidline in blacktrack, and Mac 210 precise eyeliner brush from Mac.  My father is a great and noble man.  We had wanted to buy the fluidline eye pencil in black brilliance but apparently it's a new launch and will be available later this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment