Friday, August 29, 2014

Life: Cafe Bastille in Taipei

Yesterday my dog and I went to Cafe Bastille, a Belgian style cafe as far as I know.  I forgot to take pictures of the ambience, but it's really all about the outfits, isn't it?  Here I am wearing the Gucci top that I purchased in February.  As much as I absolutely love the eye shadows I just purchased, I decided to go with a black smoky eye and it turned out great!  I felt very cheerful there because no one there knew what I was going through so it was like an escape, and I could tell from people's faces that they didn't think poorly of me.  See you next time, Germain xxx
 


4 comments:

  1. Dress doesn't compliment you. You have sagging breasts, no shoulders, an over sized head and fat hips. I probably get more tats to hide your fat arms too. Probably also the reason why people from church kick you off their Facebook!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to get more tattoos someday! But not yet, I have my whole life ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd suggest starting with your face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are assholes. Learn some dignity.

    ReplyDelete