Wednesday, September 10, 2014

T-shirt from Versace

Feast your eyes on this t-shirt with the beloved Medusa head from the Versace Fall Winter collection.  It looks sophisticated because of the black and white and also very modern, I feel.  Immediately I knew that it would be perfect with my white True Religion boot cut jeans and nail polish like in the picture below!  You could wear it to a dinner with friends or on a day of sightseeing around museums or on a walk near the waterfront!  I ordered it from the Versace boutique in Soho :-)
 

6 comments:

  1. Yo, my boy said you the bitch that pretends to be Camille Jackie on the BB.com site? That true? Because I really wanted to meet that bitch in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I don't understand your post. Hope you're enjoying my blog though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck your blog. I just want to see your pussy. Is it hairy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can see the shirt in a few months, be patient :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any bitch stupid enough to pay over $50 for a t shirt should have no issue with posting her pussy pics.

    ReplyDelete