Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Mac Brushes + Burberry Gift Card + Burberry/Hermes samples

I thought that a friend of mine lied to me and that he looked down on me.  That upset me, so I decided to get 2 more Mac eye shadow brushes.  I had wanted the 224 and the 239 (that's for putting colour onto your lids), but the 239 wasn't available.  So I got the 275 instead.

Burberry mailed me a $50 gift card because they cancelled my eye shadow order twice.  I will eventually be purchasing an Earthy Tone blusher with that because I only have 1 blusher (the Dior Rosy Glow) and I want to try a darker colour.  Burberry did give me 3 samples of the Burberry Body perfume and 3 samples of the sheer velvet foundation.  Also, previously Hermes sent me a sample of the Jour de Hermes and Voyage d'Hermes perfumes.  I will probably give them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment