Thursday, August 22, 2013

La Prairie Platinum Gift Bag

I was very excited today when I received a La Prairie gift with purchase about their platinum collection.  La Prairie from Saks Fifth Avenue in Boston sent it to me so I could try the platinum collection since their anti-aging line was not working for me.  It came in a very lovely crescent silver makeup bag with crocodile detailing.  It includes the Cellular Cream Platinum Rare (5 ml), Cellular Serum Platinum Rare (5 ml), and the Cellular Eye Cream Platinum Rare (3 ml).




I will give the actual products away because I really enjoy giving presents, but I collect makeup bags so I must keep that :)  I also received a brochure about and sample of the new cellular mineral face exfoliator.  I'll have to decant it somewhere.  Exfoliators only need to be used 1-3 times a week based on your skin type, so they last for ages.  Currently I own the La Prairie Essential Exfoliator which is purplish with seeds and the Aveda Tourmaline exfoliator which I've only used a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment